We Provide Experienced, Responsive Advocacy for your Association.
Among the many benefits of working with H&A is our President's position as a registered lobbyist. We will strive to understand your legislative priorities so we can advocate on the Association's behalf. With over 30 years of lobbying experience, we make sure your needs are considered.
As Texas House Appropriations Committee Chairman Jim Pitts once said, "If you've never had a lobbyist before, you'd better go get one!"
Our Advocacy Services May Include:
- Contact and confer with members of the legislature and other public officials to persuade them to support legislation favorable to Association members
- Maintain contact with legislative committees
- Facilitate chapter or grassroots legislative and political activity by maintaining communications with the membership regarding current legislative developments
- Provide initial contact and screening for legal defense inquiries
- Assist with development of legislative agenda
- Manage Political Action Committee